If you are using Internet Explorer, please remove blackberry.com from your compatibility view settings.

Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Connectivity

New Contributor
philaymca_org
My Device: Bold 9900
My Carrier: T-Mobile

Blackberry shows 2 messages sent - actually sends only one

Email sent from Outlook OWA or Client has no problems and wirelessly synchs to the blackberry without error.

However, every email sent from the blackberry recently began showing up on the blackberry twice. In fact, the message is only sent once - but it displays twice on the blackberry (correctly displays only once in Outlook). We had no issue for the previous 5 months, but now this issue is affecting all blackberry accounts on the Office 365 Blackberry Business Cloud.  

If I examine the RefID on the message I see a unique RefID for each of the duplicated messages.

Wirelesss reconciliation is on to all owt he Mailbox to win for conflicts.

As a work around to this issue, I have instructed all our blackberry users to change the mail options, Message Display and Actions, to hide sent messages (this way they only notice the duplicate sent items if they browse the Sent Items folders).

Any insights on how to resolve this issue are much appreciated.

Please use plain text.