Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Connectivity

Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Can receive but cannot send

Yesterday, I messed around with my DNS settings and interrupted my MS Office 365 email briefly.  Every since it has come back online, I can receive emails on my Bold 9900, but cannot send any.  They go off into cyberspace seemingly with no issue, but never reach their destination.  They don't bounce back or return any kind of error.  I am able to send from my desktop Outlook, PlayBook, and Outlook Web App with no issues.  It is only my Bold 9900 that is having problems.  What is my best course of action here?  Can I re-activate?  Do I have to do a complete wipe and start over?  I really hope not....

Forums Veteran I
My Device: Playbook 2.1/ Torch9860 OS7.1.0.746
My Carrier: Globe

Re: Can receive but cannot send

Try deleting the email from your email set up. No need to wipe handheld. Then re setup the email again.

This article will help you:

KB10154

...........................................................................................................................................................
Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up Smiley Happy

Blackberry Battery Saving Tips | Follow me on Twitter

Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Re: Can receive but cannot send

That is what I was thinking too, but because I am on Office 365 with Blackberry Business Cloud Services, the knowledge base article doesn't apply. I would have to remove the email account through the BlackBerry Administration Services tool on my PC with my Bold plugged in via USB. I was about to do that, under "Managed the connected device", "Remove User", but it was warning me that all data would be deleted and I had second thoughts. I assume that it is just referring to email/contacts/calendar data and not a complete device wipe. When I re-add the user account back in, will all of the data be restored from the Exchange Online server?