Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Connectivity

Visitor
muellerhk
My Device: 9810

Office 365 BlackBerry CloudService: Message Prepopulation + Hard Delete Reconciliation > server and components is missing

Hi,

we activate a BlackBerry device in BlackBerry CloudService and recognize, that only the new Mails were shown - so I want to setup Message Prepopulation but......the administration entry "server and components" is just missing - so I can not administrate it. Also Hard Delete Reconcilation does not work!!

Any idea how to administrate this in the BlackBerry Cloud Service Interface????

hhickman
My Device: Blackberry 9700

Re: Office 365 BlackBerry CloudService: Message Prepopulation + Hard Delete Reconciliation > server and components is missing

We have been working on this problem for several days.  ATT is no help.  MS is no help.  BB is worse that the other two.  Please post any solution you find.

Contributor
pinjo
My Device: Not Specified

Re: Office 365 BlackBerry CloudService: Message Prepopulation + Hard Delete Reconciliation > server and components is missing

No options available as far as I can see. Doesn't seem as if much thought was put into the BBCS for existing BES users/admins.