Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Connectivity

New Contributor
layer8lvcom
My Device: Bold

Office 365 Midsize Business Plan and Blackberry Business Cloud Services

According to Microsoft, their new Midsize Business plan is supposed to include BBCS.  I have signed up for the plan trial and the option to enable BBCS is available, but when attempting to manage the service I receive the following after being redirected to RIM BBCS page:

Tenant authorization error

You do not have a Microsoft® Office 365 plan that allows you to register a tenant. You must upgrade to a plan that includes an enterprise exchange subscription. Please contact Microsoft® Office 365 support.

I've removed and re-enabled the service several times, waited days in between attempts, same result.  I have contacted MS support and they, of course, tell me to contact RIM support.  Anybody else seeing this same behavior?

New Contributor
ouija33
My Device: Z10

Re: Office 365 Midsize Business Plan and Blackberry Business Cloud Services

Same thing for me....new updates about this post ?
New Contributor
bryanoneil
My Device: Bold 9900

Having the exact same issue here - Midsize Business Plan, got BBCS activated but getting "Tenant Authorization Error" when trying to manage it.

This has been going for several weeks now (I registered on 27th Feb - the day the new packages got announced).

I've been constantly in touch with Microsoft's support and also got forwarded to RIM's support once but no avail.

This is starting to get really annoying (especially as BBCS was the only reason I chose this package) so I would highly appreciate if someone could comment on this.

Bryan

New Contributor
ouija33

i hear about it's MS.  They don't want to install BES10 on exchange server...and without BES 10, you can connect to the BBCS.  I believe is the reason why we got this error.

so in don't think i will buy this package....with hope the situation change.

New Contributor
ouija33

It's suppose to work...From MS support forum of Office 365....we need to speak with BB team about it

New Contributor
bryanoneil

Got a small update here:

After spending another half hour on the phone with Microsoft (and they called RIM while I was holding the line) they finally admitted that the problem is indeed on their end, and it's apparently being looked into by their engineers. They said they would update me once there's any progress but couldn't give me a time frame.

New Contributor
bryanoneil

New update:

As of this morning (19th March) everything seems to be working! :smileyhappy:

So anybody following this thread - give it another go. I also read from someplace else that the issue got resolved (yet ironically no reply from Microsoft who were supposed to "let me know as soon as anything changes" lol) so I'm not the only one.

Take care!

Bryan