Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Connectivity

Daniel_Ivanov
My Device: 9900

On-premise Lync 2010 and Blackberry Cloud for Office 365 - Data Service Unavailable issue

Hi All,

My company migrate to Office 365 before some months and we enabled and use also the Blackberry Bussines Cloud Services for Office 365. This month we implemented successfully also Lync 2010 On-Premises.

We have around 300 blackberry devices in the company and we want to use the lync IM client for Blackberry.

Unfortunatelly it gives me this error - "Data Service Unavailable". We use Lync client on iPhones and Android devices without any problems but we receive this error on Blackberry.

I understand the Blackberry Collaboration Service is necessary but I don't know if it is available on the Blackberry Business Cloud Services for Office 365.

Can you advice me how to make the Lync Client for Blackberry work.

Forums Veteran I
jamead1981
My Device: Z10

Re: On-premise Lync 2010 and Blackberry Cloud for Office 365 - Data Service Unavailable issue

Unlike Android and iPhone, the Lync client on the Blackberry comunicates via the BES server - currently BBCS does not offer the required components to allow Lync to work.