10-16-2012 04:12 AM - edited 10-16-2012 05:53 AM
One user account (sadly my one) will not activate correctly in BES.. Here is what happens:
1. Log on to O365 (Either my own or a different account, they end up with the same error)
2. Select "Manage" for BES services
3. Select "user" - "Create user" - "Search".
4. Highlight my name with the tick box, select continue
5. Assign to a security group (again it makes no different)
6. Select "Create a user with activation password"
7. Type in password and confirm.
8. Select "create user".
9. I get the following error
"One or more errors occurred. BlackBerry enabled users were not created."
"The specified mailbox is already assigned."
10-16-2012 06:46 AM
Were you the original person who setup the Cloud Service? If so you will already be a user, just not enabled.
If you search Users for yourself you should find yourself - you can then enable yourself as a Blackberry User and create an activation password.
10-16-2012 07:11 AM
When searching for my account:
"The BlackBerry Administration Service cannot find the records you were looking for. Verify the search criteria you specified and try again"
I have tried first name, last name, both names in different orders and case.
I then try to make and account and.... "The specified mailbox is already assigned."
10-16-2012 07:44 AM