Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Connectivity

New Contributor
Alan-WDS
My Device: 9700
My Carrier: Telstra

The BlackBerry® Business Cloud Services or Microsoft® Office 365 encountered an unexpected error.

When connecting to the Office 365 admin portal then selecting link to the BlackBerry Business Cloud Services we receive the following System Error:

The BlackBerry® Business Cloud Services or Microsoft® Office 365 encountered an unexpected error. Please contact RIM Technical support.

We have seen this error today with several clients using this service. Is anyone else also experiencing this issue and have you been able to get onto BB Support for advice or ETA on fix?

Please use plain text.
Magotteaux
My Device: Blackberry - 9900
My Carrier: Proximus

Re: The BlackBerry® Business Cloud Services or Microsoft® Office 365 encountered an unexpected error.

Since today, I have exactly the same message when I click on "Manage" in the Blackberry Business Cloud Services from our O365 Admin portal.

The BlackBerry® Business Cloud Services or Microsoft® Office 365 encountered an unexpected error. Please contact RIM Technical support.

I tried with different browsers and different admin accounts but they all lead to the same error message.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
danielfawcett
My Device: 9300
My Carrier: O2

Re: The BlackBerry® Business Cloud Services or Microsoft® Office 365 encountered an unexpected error.

Same problem here.  I'm using IE10 on Windows7.  I've cleared all temp files and still can't access it.  Same response on Chrome latest version.  I think this has to be a RIM problem.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
unshift
My Device: Blackberry 9900
My Carrier: Vodafone

Same problem with our tenancy :smileysad: 

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
hotspine
My Device: Curve

Same problem here.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
KonradJaschke
My Device: Bold
My Carrier: Telus

Same problem here!  Anyone have any news?

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
danielfawcett
My Device: 9300
My Carrier: O2

No updates, but can I suggest that everyone "likes" the original post so as to get the attention of RIM? I'm hoping that they do monitor these posts at some level.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
unshift
My Device: Blackberry 9900

[ Edited ]

Just got round to logging a call - will update unless someone does before me

did it via https://besc.webapps.blackberry.com/besc/dashboard?state=logout&locale=en

you get one free support call when you register ....

Please use plain text.
layer8lvcom
My Device: Bold
My Carrier: TMobile

Same problem here.

Please use plain text.
jbailey77
My Device: Curve 9360
My Carrier: 2812045924

I'm having the same issue.

Please use plain text.