Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Connectivity

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry 9900

Re: The BlackBerry® Business Cloud Services or Microsoft® Office 365 encountered an unexpected error.

for me the error has now changed to an HTTP status 500 error (Apache Application Runtime exception) - hopefully this change means someone is working on it ...

New Contributor
My Device: Bold

Re: The BlackBerry® Business Cloud Services or Microsoft® Office 365 encountered an unexpected error.

Its working for me now

New Contributor
My Device: 9700

Issue appears to be resolved as mine is working again this morning.

Unshift - keen to understand what the issue was so if you don't mind sharing any information based on your logged call with RIM?

Thanks everyone.

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry 9900

ours is up too - I got a mail from Technical support this morning around 02h30 (BST) saying they are investigating , i'll post details if I get further information

New Contributor
My Device: 9300

Yep, working for me too.