11-30-2011 02:52 AM - edited 11-30-2011 03:39 AM
I have just begun testing the Blackberry integration in Office365.
I have noticed that when enabling a user withion the blackberry administration console the wrong e-mail address is used.
O365 User object attributes:
mail = firstname.lastname@example.org
proxyAddresses = smtp:email@example.com
upn = firstname.lastname@example.org
Is this a bug or is it a feature by design?
12-09-2011 11:09 AM - edited 12-23-2011 12:24 PM
Thank you for your questions. Our partner, Microsoft is best suited to assist you regarding Microsoft Exchange issues and can provide you with additional information and support at the following sites:
03-14-2012 12:37 PM
We have this same issue. With federation we went to a generic user id for all employees. The UPN is what shows up in the email address field for new O365 Blackberry users.
I would also like to point out this post on the Office 365 forum in which Microsoft recommends the Blackberry Support Forums for this exact issue reported there.
Please try harder in providing a technical explanation that can help us resolve this problem. None of the published documentation that I have seen tells about attribute maps.