If you are using Internet Explorer, please remove blackberry.com from your compatibility view settings.

Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Connectivity

New Contributor
nazz
My Device: N/A
My Carrier: N/A
Accepted Solution

"Tenant authorization error" for past 10 hours

Hello,

We enabled Blackberry Business Cloud Services for one of our clients around 10 hours ago and it still yields the following error when we click through the "Manage" link under the Authorized Services heading on the Admin Home Page on the Office 365 Admin Portal:

Tenant authorization error

Research In Motion is not currently authorized to access the tenant information. If you have recently authorized Research In Motion to view the tenant information, please allow approximately 15 minutes for the process to complete.

Please close the browser window.

Background: We've enabled this service for a number of other clients before without any problem so I was wondering if there was anything we should be looking out for in this instance or if anyone else has experienced a similar issue today.

Thoughts welcome.

Many thanks in advance.

Nazz

Please use plain text.
rkperumala
My Device: Blackberry 9220
My Carrier: Tata Docmo

Re: "Tenant authorization error" for past 10 hours

Hey There,

We are facing the same problem since 8 hours. This was our first activation of BBCloud Services though.

Any help Appreciated

Thanks
RK
Please use plain text.
rkperumala
My Device: Blackberry 9220
My Carrier: Tata Docmo

This is what I'm getting after waiting for 15 Hours....

Tenant configuration error

BlackBerry® Business Cloud Services are not currently available in your region.

You may try again at a later date or click on the link below to be notified when the BlackBerry Business Cloud Services becomes available in your region.
Register for notification

Please close the browser window.

Any Help..!!!

Thanks
RK
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
nazz
My Device: N/A
My Carrier: N/A

Hello - a quick update - the autorization was finally accepted after around 20 hours; without any further intervention from myself.

The moral of the story? Better planning and put this process in place further up the project plan.

Thanks.

Please use plain text.