Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Desktop Software for Mac

jemstar

Blackberry Bold & Macbook

HELP!  I recently got myself both a Mac & a Bold... I am new to both platforms.  Could someone out there who may be more familiar please tell me where to start?  I would like to start syncing and backing stuff up asap.  Thank you.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
bramvera

Re: Blackberry Bold & Macbook

I'm a happy user of Missing Sync Blackberry

http://www.markspace.com/products/blackberry/blackberry-sync-mac-software.html

I'm using macbook pro can can sync superb,

i don't use PocketMac, too buggy, even the latest, it doesn't sync well, missing address book, double memos even have 6 doubles memos

Please use plain text.
Administrator (Retired)
Beholder

Hello Jemstar,

PocketMac version 4.1.25 will assist you in syncing your Bold with your Mac.  You can get a copy here.

jemstar wrote:
HELP!  I recently got myself both a Mac & a Bold... I am new to both platforms.  Could someone out there who may be more familiar please tell me where to start?  I would like to start syncing and backing stuff up asap.  Thank you.

Want to learn how to use your BlackBerry® smartphone? Visit youtube.com/blackberry to help you get the most out of your BlackBerry smartphone!

Do you have questions about your BlackBerry smartphone?

Go to mobile.blackberry.com on your BlackBerry smartphone to enter your question and get instant answers! 

Please use plain text.
jemstar

Thank you for your help but your link does not work-there is nothing for me to download.  Thank you in advance.
Please use plain text.