Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Desktop Software for Mac

Regular Contributor
Biff
My Device: Not Specified

Re: Blackberry will not sync

Always good to hear about new sync software however doubleTwist is only a media sync app as far as I can tell from it's website. When they start handling calendars, e-mail, contact lists, etc then I'l pay attention.
Please use plain text.
Contributor
chadleycb

Thank you BillT for passing the news along about doubleTwist.  As a media utility it is certainly what i would call an "added bonus" for the BB.  It delivers features which go above and beyond the expectations of BB usability.  But as for the core purpose of the BB, I have yet to see an improvement in the organizational sync software.  Since the BB is serving professional clients, I am surprised that RIM would let the features of Apple's iPhone surpass them significantly in this arena. 

If I were hired as a consultant, the first thing I would point out to RIM is a lack of support for iCal and Address Book--two major applications for Mac users.  PocketMac is NOT good software.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
BGilman

Add me to the growing list of Missing Sync users.  Time is money and the time I wasted researching and ultimately discovering the solution to the pocketmac issues dwarfs the modest price of Missing Sync.  Yes, Blackberry should be embarrassed by pocket mac.  I recommend to all of you.  Stop wasting your time with pocket mac and buy Missing Sync.  You'll do away with a lot of frustration. 
Please use plain text.
BigDaddyRCG

What if you have a blackberry storm????  Still have problems sync-ing that to my MAC???
Please use plain text.
Contributor
chadleycb

BGilman, I love Missing Sync!
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Virtuad
My Device: Bold
My Carrier: Vodafone

Re: Blackberry Bold 9700 will not sync

Updated Blackberry desktop software, as it commanded me to do, now the calendar on the Blackberry will not sync with Entourage 2008 on MAC. It did perfectly well before, but now the entries on the Blackberry refuse to appear in Entourage. I've worked through everything, restarted it all, checked and redone the preferences in Entourage - nothing. Contacts sync, but not the calendar. Except for once it simply repeated everything so the existing Entourage entries were all doubled! 

Please use plain text.