Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Desktop Software for Mac

PatrickLand
My Device: Bold9900
My Carrier: O2

Bold 9900 synch with iCal and Contacts

Hi Guys,

I am new to Blackberry (fed up with Apple) but find I am unable to synch the contacts and calendar on my MacBookPro with my Blackberry Bold 9900.

Software on both devices is the latest version and I have downloaded the Blackberry Desktop Software.

I do not use Outlook, gmail or hotmail etc. -  I use btinternet as my service provider and email address and have previously synched everything via iCloud, which seemed to work OK.

I am happy to synch the Blackberry via USB cable rather than via iCloud (though would be great if this worked too) but can't seem to get it to work. The desktop software tells me there are no writeable Calendars or Contacts to synch.

Does anyone know if it is possible to synch a Bold 9900 with iCal and Contacts and if so, how?

Thanks.

Please use plain text.
Contributor
RIMWalker
My Device: RIM BlackBerry 9900 and BlackBerry Z10

Re: Bold 9900 synch with iCal and Contacts

[ Edited ]

Apple's Mavericks does not support sync over USB. You are forced to use a cloud service (OTA). There is iSync around but not supported by Apple. Consider to sync over any cloud service if security (NSA/GCHQ) isn't an issue. BT Internet does not support contacts/calender sync AFAIK.

BlackBerry Bold 9900, Blackberry Z10 and BlackBerry PlayBook.
Please use plain text.