Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Desktop Software for Mac

New Contributor
robcos
My Device: Blackberry Bold 9700
My Carrier: T Mobile

Can I sync my Bold 9700 to Office Entourage (Mac's Outlook) ??? Is it easy with new BB-Mac S/W

Can I sync my Bold 9700 to Office Entourage (Mac's Outlook) ??? Is it easy with new BB-Mac Software you can download?

So we no longer nees the pocket mac software to sync to Mac - is this correct?

THANKS A MILLION

Please use plain text.
Trusted Contributor
Statman
My Device: 8830 WE

Re: Can I sync my Bold 9700 to Office Entourage (Mac's Outlook) ??? Is it easy with new BB-Mac S/W

First make sure you install the DMFM correctly, you can search for proper instructions.  Then in order to sync with Entourage (remember that what really happens is Entourage syncs with Mac Address Book first), you must turn on sync services in Entourage preferences.  It will not be a perfect sync as Entourage does not perfectly with Mac Address Book.  Make sure Address Book is how you want it, then sync with DMFM.

4.6.1.305 hybrid
Mac Pro 2X2.8 Quad SL
Please use plain text.
ChrisWade
My Device: Bold 9700
My Carrier: Orange

Re: Can I sync my Bold 9700 to Office Entourage (Mac's Outlook) ??? Is it easy with new BB-Mac S/W

Thanks for this clarification, Statman. That is what I'd figured out - another instance of Apple not wanting to allow us to circumnavigate its software! Now I have to put up with superfluous alarms from iCal, when I don't use it.

Turning to the solution, I have synced Entourage with iCal, but still neither syncs with my Bold 9700. Am I still doing something wrong, I wonder? What is DMFM, please?

Please use plain text.