Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Desktop Software for Mac

New Contributor
MrCoder6
My Device: Blackberry Bold 9900
My Carrier: Wataniya KWT
Accepted Solution

Connection issue! Please help ASAP.

So I have a macbook pro running OSX Lion and I also have a Sony running windows 7. I connected my bold 9900 running 7.0 before to my windows laptop to update it to 7.1. After it updated successfully, I was able to use it on my Mac and PC and whatever. Now, 2 days later, My Mac doesn't recognize it! All I get it power supply to charge the blackberry or USB mode which the blackberry desktop software doesn't detect. My SONY does detect it though somehow and works fine with desktop manager. I have tried everything rebooting all devices, trying a different USB port and different wire etc but nothing helped! I really need it to connect to my macbook again! Any ideas? PLEASE AND THANK YOU!:Helpsmilie:

Please use plain text.
Forums Veteran I
Ronbob
My Device: Playbook 2.1/ Torch9860 OS7.1.0.746
My Carrier: Globe

Re: Connection issue! Please help ASAP.

Can you please check if your Desktop Manager is updated? If not you can visit to download the updated version:

http://us.blackberry.com/apps-software/desktop/desktop_pc.jsp
...........................................................................................................................................................
Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up :smileyhappy:

Blackberry Battery Saving Tips | Follow me on Twitter

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
MrCoder6

Yes, it is updated to the latest version. I uninstalled it and re-installed now, didn't fix it.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
MrCoder6

I have fixed the issue, I complety un-installed it from the un-installer in the dmg file when you download it from the site. Re-booted the mac, installed it and re-booted!

Works fine now:smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.