Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Desktop Software for Mac

Contributor
azyman84
My Device: Not Specified

How do I upload media onto my bold?

Pocketmac does not allow me to upload music and videos.  I've heard that I need to buy a memory card, even though I have 1gb internal.  Is this true?  Does that even work?  Or is there another way I don't know about? 

Would anybody recommend MissingSync for Blackberry?  Are there free/better options? 

Thank You!!! 

Please use plain text.
Forums Veteran III
urumilton
My Device: Bold - T-mobile

Re: How do I upload media onto my bold?

First of all and for your interest, Itunes is not compatible with the blackberry Bold, different formats.

I have Missing Sync on my mac, and works perfect, this is my experience, but its not free........... $ 40.

This is the best information, was post by Bifocals

You may be interested in the following DRM information;

Supported file formats  Audio files with .wav, .mp3, .aac, or .m4a extensions

Notes:

• Apple iTunes offers digital rights management-free (DRM-free) in Advanced Audio Coding (AAC) format downloads using the Apple iTunes Plus store. Files controlled by DRM cannot be copied to the BlackBerry smartphone. For more information on Apple iTunes Plus, search http://www.apple.com/
  • Playlists containing photos, videos, or any unsupported media files are not synchronized with the BlackBerry smartphone.
  • BlackBerry smartphone users can only sort, view, or synchronize by playlist names. Media files cannot be sorted, viewed, or synchronized by album, artist, or genre.
  • Files that are not compatible with the BlackBerry smartphone media application or files controlled by DRM technologies cannot be copied.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I help you with any inquire, thank you for click kudos in my post.
If your issue has been solved, please mark the post was solved.
Please use plain text.