Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Desktop Software for Mac

sale1999
My Device: Not Specified

Re: PocketMac v4.1 DOES NOT START at all (after installation and restart)

I've uninstalled and reinstalled PocketMac so many times, I'm about to go buy an iPhone.  Also moved the .plist file to the desktop as indicated but PocketMac still doesn't launch.  Any help?  I can't believe this is such an  issue.....
Please use plain text.
Akara

Thanks "macosx77"

It works for me!!! 

Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
thecount

ok went through all these threads and finally looks like I managed to launch pocketmac!!!!!!!!!!  I think its because I upgraded to itunes 9 and launched it and accepted the terms.  weird! 

anyway, wish me luck as I now intend to try and sync.  you never know with pocketmac what you're gonna get........ 

Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
thecount

I've just set p Pocketmac to overwrite the tasks and that worked.  then two way and its synced.

next is the Contacts.  This I will set up to overwrite my BBold device just in case.  ........ and its didn't error!

Then I added a new contact via Entourage .  . ... . . . .and syncing........ AND I GET AN ErrOr!!!!!!!!! :

[10:53:15.036] An unexpected error has occurred: Bad device record set.  Check that the OID values are unique across records.

An unexpected error has occurred: Bad device record set.  Check that the OID values are unique across records.

[10:53:25.254] An unexpected error has occurred: Bad device record set.  Check that the OID values are unique across records.

An unexpected error has occurred: Bad device record set.  Check that the OID values are unique across records.

looks like its up to its own tricks again! 

tried to do a data purge and its suddenly showing 6 dupe notes in there?  now how did they get in there!  it won't delete them by datapurging .

I guess I am gonna have to reset the bold now!!  great app pocketmac!  thanks for seriously wasting my time!!!!!!!!! 

Please use plain text.