Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Desktop Software for Mac

New Contributor
simpleguy
My Device: Bold 9700
My Carrier: WIND

Synching w MAC - best contact/address book options?

I have used Entourage for some time but due to what appears to be a self-professed problem with Entourage - and pretty poor weak BB Synch software for MAC I need to find a simple and dependable solution for my contacts and and appointment book.  Entourage and BB just dont get along - even with the most update hardware and software (OS Snow Leapord and BB Bold 9700)

I have gone back to iCal, and the MAC address book and iMail - none of which are fully integrated and again BB desktop synch for MAC is so poor that even this option has major hick-ups.

I need a true synch and good management in this area - anyone found a solution?

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
tradepro
My Carrier: Bell

Re: Synching w MAC - best contact/address book options?

Don't mean to sound negative on the BB/Mac combo but the solution to your problem is right around the corner.  It's called the iPhone 4!  

I just "upgraded" to a new 9700 two weeks ago under the illusion that it would have to be better than using my 8830 with my Mac and alas, it is not.  I will be paying full pop for the new iPhone 4 when it becomes available and be saying au revoir to my BB.  

The other option would be to chuck my MacBook Pro and go back to a PC!

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
simpleguy
My Carrier: WIND

Re: Synching w MAC - best contact/address book options?

Having just switched carriers and spent 400+ on a new BB Bold - and with a carrier whose bands are not on the new iPhone - nor does it solve synching with an intergrated mail/addy/appt software - sorry but far from a solution!

Please use plain text.