Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Desktop Software for Mac

WLK
WLK
My Device: Bold 9900
My Carrier: Telus

Updating contacts/address book on Bold 9900

I recently upgraded my MAC to OS X 10.8.2. My address book contacts disappeared on the 9900. I've synch'd 3 times with B'berry Desktop Software. The only contact address on the 9900 is my own.  I know the MAC Contacts file is not corrupted as it synchs correctly with iTouch and with my B'berry Playbook.

Would someone be able to let me know what to do to synch Contacts on my 9900 with Contacts on my MAC?

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
tamarac
My Carrier: Carphone Warehouse

Re: Updating contacts/address book on Bold 9900

I have just had the exact same problem.  Did anyone get back to you on how to fix it? T

Please use plain text.
tomKphoto
My Device: Blackberry 9360
My Carrier: t-mobile

Same problem here — by getting my contacts off of iCloud I was able to get them on my phone. Guessing that when you select iCloud your contacts really aren't on your computer any more. Blackberry doesn't have the access to iCloud so when you ask it to sync, it's syncing with nothing (because they're not on your computer anymore).

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
tamarac
My Carrier: Carphone Warehouse

Sounds the perfect reason in theory but I have disabled the iCloud connection - or thought I did.  I'll have a look and see if it somehow is linking it.  (I am starting to believe it is worth the money and buying an iphone to have an easy life...  Thanks so much for your idea and any other thoughts are very welcome! T

Please use plain text.
tomKphoto
My Device: Blackberry 9360
My Carrier: t-mobile

If you've turned off iCloud / Contacts and your contacts on still on you computer (that is, you can see them in the Contacts app) that the lack of iCloud/Blackberry connectivity is not your issue. It's an easy verification. Good luck.

Please use plain text.