Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Desktop Software for Mac

metalvandaminat
My Device: Not Specified

blackberry 8320 and a mac need to know how to transfer music and pictures onto it

i have a blackberry 8320 and i just want to know how to transfer music files from my mac and photos to my phone. the pocketmac doesnt help at all. and ive tried using the USB cable but nothing pops up. so what software do i need

thanks 

Please use plain text.
janie215
My Device: Blackberry 8320

Re: blackberry 8320 and a mac need to know how to transfer music and pictures onto it

Hi, I use Missing Sync. I havent used it for transferring music or photo's but I believe you can. I use it for syncing my i cal and my contacts.
Please use plain text.
snjhas
My Device: Not Specified

Re: blackberry 8320 and a mac need to know how to transfer music and pictures onto it

I have had the same issue and PocketMac for Blackberry does not address this.  I took my laptop and phone into the Verizon store today to get some answers and they were unsure about any software for this purpose, but here's what we did figure out.  A while ago I bought a micro SD card at Costco to because I was quickly eating up the memory in my phone by taking lots of pictures.  Today I bought a small device that has USB and a micro SD slot and I was able to just plug it in and get the pictures onto my computer.  It was about $20 at the Verizon store.  

They pointed me to the Blackberry website to check out the program to get itunes to sync with BBerry but I just realized its not out for Mac yet.  Good luck! 

Please use plain text.