Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Desktop Software for PC

Visitor
CKFROG
My Device: BOLD 9930
My Carrier: VERIZON

Blackberry Desktop Software Version 6.1.036 now receiving Connector Specific Error when sync Calendar

I have a Blackberry Bold 9930 that has software version 7.1 bundle 457 and my desktop software is listed above, today when I tried to sync my calendar it is giving me the error Connector Specific Error, and won't sync.  What am I doing wrong?  Thank you!  :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
lsteen
My Device: Blackberry Tour 9930
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: Blackberry Desktop Software Version 6.1.036 now receiving Connector Specific Error when sync Calendar

I have the same problem and have tried one way sync's, deleting and re-entering the calendar entries made around the time the problem started. If it is a corrupted entry, I can't find it.
Please use plain text.
Administrator (Retired)
FozzieBear
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 smartphone

Re: Blackberry Desktop Software Version 6.1.036 now receiving Connector Specific Error when sync Calendar

Hello CKFROG,

Welcome to the BlackBerry Support Community.

The following article should provide you with more information regarding the "Connector Specific" error message you are receiving when attempting to synchronize your BlackBerry® Bold™ 9900 smartphone using the BlackBerry® Desktop Software:

"Connector Specific Error" message is generated while attempting to synchronize with BlackBerry Desktop Softwarehttp://www.blackberry.com/btsc/KB15294

We hope this helps.

Thank you.

-FB

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on Twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click "Accept as a Solution" for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

Please use plain text.
BlackBerry Employee
bbwhiz
My Device: 9900
My Carrier: rogers

Delete dts 6.1 and install dts 7.0 this issue has been resolved in the latest desktop software

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
RandyHun
My Device: Blackberry Bold 9930

I am using Blackberry Desktop version 7.1 bundle and also now get the message "Connector Specific Error."  When following the advise to go to Blackberry - How to turn on advanced synchronization ... it does not give directions using this version of software.

Any suggestions?  Any updated info from Blackberry would be great.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
RandyHun

This issue has not been resolved for software version 7.1 bundle 2123. I followed the link above and attempt to resolve but the solution failed.

Help.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
RandyHun

I am using software version 7.1 bundle 2123 and now receive the "Connector Specific Error" when sync.  I followed your link and directions but it did not solve the problem.

Any suggestions now?

Please use plain text.