Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Desktop Software for PC

Contributor
jdcbomb
My Device: Q10
My Carrier: Sprint

CANNOT Synchronize With DM 6.0: PLEASE ADVISE ASAP

I only registered for this forum after exhausting all other sources of information including the blackberry support website.

I have been unable to sync my BB9650 since I installed DM 6.0.  I was a consistent and error free user of DM 4.0 and DM 5.0.  There is no error popup window, the window just shows "Operatoin in Progress" causes my BB screen to flash momentarily and then stops working.  If I click on "Sync" DM 6.0 reports that I haven't set it up.  Why?

This is unacceptable that a program that is so necessary and inherent to the proper functioning, syncing, and backing up of such an important device is not functioning properly...especially on the syncing.  This is the only way that I am able to save and backup my contacts on my computer.

I am requesting that somone at RIM please bring this problem to someone's attention and have some kind of response and explanation as to why with such a critical and publicized release that my BB fails to synchronize every single time even after going through all troubleshooting steps?

Please advise ASAP.

Please use plain text.