Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Desktop Software for PC

Contributor
masterhab
My Carrier: Boost Mobile

Calendar Problems

[ Edited ]

This relates to another post I made about calendar entries see (Error syncing Calander by masterhab).  In it you will see that I get an error when syncing the calendar to an existing calendar on the computer.  However if I delete the existing calendar and create a new calendar (empty) then populate the new calendar on the computer with the calendar data from the phone, there is no error.  Ok.  However,  the new calendar I created on the computer (empty), after syncing with the calendar on the phone, which has the correct data, WITH THE PAST CALANDAR ENTRIES DELETED SO IT CONTAINS ONLY TODAY AND FUTURE ENTRIES, the computer now contains not only today and the future entries but also ALL THE CALANDAR ENTRIES SINCE I STARTED USING IT.  How does this happen ?  Where does the computer get the past calendar entries anyway since the phone doesn't have them ?  I configure  the Blackberry Desktop Software one way from the phone to the computer,  overwriting all the computer entries with the phone entries and include only upcoming calendar entries.  What's up ? Help............

Please use plain text.