Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Desktop Software for PC

New Contributor
KJBOpel400
My Carrier: Vodafone

Calendar Sync Issues

Hope some one can help with this.  I have two customers who have recently upgraded there Blackberry's to Bold 9900's and have also updated there Desktop Software to version 7.

Since they have done this they have been experencing the following issues.

The FIrst user is unable to sync any Calendar items from his Blackberry to Outlook 2010 or from Outlook 2010 to his Blackberry.  All other items sync ok.

The second user is able to sync Calendar items from Outlook 2010 to his Blackberry but not from his Blackberry to Outlook.  All other items sync ok.

I have checked to make sure that Sync both ways for Calendar is set on both devices and it is. 

I have Googled this problem and there appears to be a number of threads on the Internet releating to this.  It appears to be a problem between the Bold 9900 and Blackberry Desktop 7.  I've tried 6 by the way and the same thing happens.

Can any one advise.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
pawp
My Carrier: Bell Mobility

Re: Calendar Sync Issues

I just read that there is a known oroblem syncing with 64-bit Outlook 2010.  Could this be your problem?

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
KJBOpel400

Thanks for the Reply.  I belive one is 64 bit and one is 32 bit but will double check.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
KJBOpel400

Should point out that Contacts and Tasks Sync with out a problem just Calendars.  This makes me think it is not a 64-bit Windows issue as if it was nothign would sync at all?

Please use plain text.