Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Desktop Software for PC

New Contributor
kouliscon
My Device: 9700
My Carrier: Vodafone
Accepted Solution

Calendar is not synchronized with Blackberry Desktop Software 6.0.0.40 using Win7 and Office 2007

Hello all

I just upgraded to Blackberry Desktop Software 6.0.0.40 and after i tried to do my first synchronization i noticed that my Calendar is inactive and it says "Not Installed" at the BlackBerry Desktop Software.

I am using Win7 with Outlook 2007

Any suggestions?

thx

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
erbb
My Device: BB Bold 9000

Re: Calendar is not synchronized with Blackberry Desktop Software 6.0.0.40 using Win7 and Office 2007

exactly the same problem i use Vista and Outlook 2007

Please use plain text.
Visitor
esantano
My Device: Bold 9700
My Carrier: Claro

Re: Calendar is not synchronized with Blackberry Desktop Software 6.0.0.40 using Win7 and Office 2007

Same problem with Win7 and Office 2007...Calendar (Not Installed)

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
simonp1552
My Device: 8520
My Carrier: Vodafone

I have got excatly the same thing I am running Window xp but my email and calender is running through lotus notes 7.... can anyone help?

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
powerb
My Carrier: vodafone

I have the same problem

Can sync all except Calendar, its greyed out and cant be selected, and when choosing it from the "configure settings" button, it defaults again to not selected.

"calendar" has (not installed) next to it.

I m running:

Windows XP professional

Outlook 2007

Blackberry Desktop Software 6.0.0.40

Thanks

Please use plain text.
creedlangdrago
My Device: BB Bold 9700
My Carrier: T-Mobile

Same here, Win Vista Outlook 2007.  I could have swore it synced when I 1st  used it. 

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Minjoeman
My Device: Curve 8310
My Carrier: ATT

Why is everyone having the dsame problem (me too) - but there are no answers?

What's the deal?

Please use plain text.
abrogan
My Device: Not Specified

I did the same thing today: using a BB Curve 8330, installed BB Desktop software 6.0.0 and noticed the calendar had "(not installed)". I found something that worked for me - surprisingly quickly - which you may want to try. You have to go into your "Options" on the BlackBerry and, under "Advanced Options," look at "Default Services." Your calendar should list your email under it and not at app (mine was reading Facebook). Try this even if you told the Facebook app not to integrate with your calendar. I disconnected then reconnected my BB and the sync started immediately for my calendar. You will need to configure your settings first.

Please use plain text.
da_enlightener
My Carrier: Fido

I'm having the same problem.

I'm running Blackberry Desktop Software 6 on Windows 7 Home Premium and i have Outlook 2007 installed. Everything syncs except the Calendar. The option for Calendar is disabled (greyed out) and it says "not installed" near it.

I'm trying to sync my calendar to my Bold 9700, but it doesnt work!! RIM...did you guys test this software before releasing it!??

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
sportnut
My Device: Storm 9530
My Carrier: Bell

same problem here.  everything worked fine yesterday and once I did the update to 6.0 I had nothing but problems.  Once I uninstalled and reinstalled everything I was finally able to sync everything EXCEPT the calendar.  no matter what I do I still it seems to uncheck itself and show as calendar (not installed). WHAT A PAIN!!!

Please use plain text.