Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Desktop Software for PC

Contributor
fishcad
My Device: BlackBerry Tour
My Carrier: Verizon

Can't select which items to sync in which direction

I have a Curve 9370 and BB desktop 7.1.0.32.  I am trying to sync between the phone and MS Outlook 2007.  I can't select which items to sync or which ones are correct on the phone vs. which ones are correct on the computer.  I could do this with my Tour and older software.  Can I correct this problem by reinstalling a prior verson of BBDT?

Please use plain text.
BlackBerry Technical Advisor (Retired)
Cpt_Sweatpants
My Device: BlackBerry Z10

Re: Can't select which items to sync in which direction

Hi fishcad,

When you click on Organizer, do you see the list of Contacts, Calendar, Tasks and Memos?

Thanks.

-CptS

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

Please use plain text.
Contributor
fishcad
My Device: BlackBerry Tour
My Carrier: Verizon

Yes, I have those choices.  The problem is when I sync the organizer I only have the option to send all Outlook items to the phone or all items on the phone to Outlook.  Sometimes I need to keep the entry on Outlook when there is a conflict and other times I need to keep the item on the phone.  

I'm sure that at one point I could select the individual items to copy.  I don't remember what version of BBDT I had before updating to 7.1.0.32, but going back to 6.1.0.35 hasn't helped.

Please use plain text.
BlackBerry Technical Advisor (Retired)
Cpt_Sweatpants
My Device: BlackBerry Z10

First I would recommend backing up your BlackBerry® smartphone using the BlackBerry® Desktop Software. Next, setup your synchronization (with only one organizer for testing purposes) for 1 way to the device, however, make sure that the "Replace all entries on your device with the entries on your computer" is not checked.  After that, try setting it up again to see if the Two Way option appears in your drop-down list.

Thanks.

-CptS

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

Please use plain text.