If you are using Internet Explorer, please remove blackberry.com from your compatibility view settings.

Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Desktop Software for PC

New Contributor
RGB1
My Device: Curve 9320
My Carrier: Telus

Cannot sync from device to PC a second time

Having problems with my home PC I used a work PC to sync pictures and videos there, so i could edit the videos and photos.

But now my home PC is better and I tried syncing them again to it. But no luck. I did leave all the same items on the phone. Got the message There are no files. or something to that effect.

Is it the case that files etc. cannot be transferred more than once to a PC from the phone?

If the files are still on the phone, why can't I sync them as often as i want to as many devices as i want?

Or is there some other issue here?

I know I could send the files from one PC to the other, but that should be unnecessary. Besides, I want to keep the files as the best quality: the more files get transferred here and there, the more risk of errors creeping in. I want the original files on the phone transferred to my home PC to work on them.

Curve 9320, 7.1 2102, Telus
Please use plain text.