Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Desktop Software for PC

Contributor
007katz
My Device: Bold 9900
My Carrier: Telus
Accepted Solution

Decsktop Software error for version new version

I just updated my desktop software. As soon as did this I cam unable to sync my blackberry as I am getting an error saying I am missing a dll file. I have tried this using windows XP and 7

Please use plain text.
Forums Advisor III
gutijose14
My Device: Blackberry Q10 (OS 10.2.1.2234)
My Carrier: Movilnet

Re: Decsktop Software error for version new version

Hi 007katz

The file you mentioned that you need is a Windows registry file
You should search google the dll file you are missing and place in the corresponding route.

This error is caused because the windows do not have all installed components or dll.

BBM Channels  PIN: C0007093A
Do not forget to give LIKE   Like Those people who help you and advise you about your doubts. Accept as Solution if the review has been SOLVED** # BBM 4LL4LL BlackBerry #ÉliteRoad Elite Make a backup of your BlackBerry
BlackBerry Protect and  BlackBerry Link constantly. BlackBerry #ichooseBlackBerry10 Gutijose14 Forums Advisor III  Gutijose14

Please use plain text.
Contributor
007katz

Re: Desktop Software error for version new version

Hi The dll file that is missing is "msvcp100.dll". I can see if it was for one computer but it is happening to both my workstation and on my laptop. Before I upgraded to "Desktop Software v7.1.0 B42 (Multilanguage)", I had no problem synchronizing.

Please let me know?

Thanks

Please use plain text.
Forums Advisor III
gutijose14

Hi007Katz

I suggest you search google the error and the file is missing from your PC
With this you can solve the problem that show both the PC and Laptop.

Do not forget to give LIKE   Like Those people who help you and advise you about your doubts. Accept as Solution if the review has been SOLVED** # BBM 4LL4LL BlackBerry #ÉliteRoad Elite Make a backup of your BlackBerry
BlackBerry Protect and  BlackBerry Link constantly. BlackBerry #ichooseBlackBerry10 Gutijose14 Forums Advisor III  Gutijose14

Please use plain text.
Contributor
007katz

Thanks. I did have the file in my System32 folder but did replace it and reloaded Desktop software. End result it now works.

Regards

Please use plain text.
Forums Advisor III
gutijose14

Hi 007Katz

Great friend you could give the topic as solved, effectively is in system32 path.
To continue to support other users.
And if it's to your liking my help do not forget to give me a like.

Great friend you could give the topic as solved
To continue to support other users.
And if it's to your liking my help do not forget to give me a like

Remember to constantly backup your BlackBerry with the Desktop Manager and the BlackBerry Proctec

Please use plain text.