Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Desktop Software for PC

New Contributor
e_salisbury-74
My Device: Blackberry Playbook and Blackberry Q 10
My Carrier: AT&T

Desktop software for blackberry 7

I am trying to download the desktop software for blackberry 7 to my pc and am haveing troble

. I had the software and had to uninstall it. I am trying to download it from the blackberry website i am clicking on

download and nothing is hapaning.            thank you for any help.

I am getting the new blackberry q10 today to replace my bold 9900, i also have a playbook will the new desktop software work for the playbook or do i need to keep the decktop 7 .

Please use plain text.
Elite II
BillJ
My Device: BlackBerry Z30
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: Desktop software for blackberry 7

Your PlayBook will continue to use BlackBerry Desktop Software whereas your new Q10 will require BlackBerry Link.

www.blackberry.com/desktop for your PlayBook and 9900

www.blackberry.com/blackberrylink for your new Q10

When you say that you try to download BDS from the BlackBerry website and nothing is happening, are you getting any error messages?  If not, what steps are you following to download it, i.e. what page are you typing in and which link are you clicking.

Cheers.  :smileyhappy:

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.

Please use plain text.