08-19-2009 03:01 PM
Hello rspoont and welcome to the forums!
I have a few questions for you about your situation:
1) When you say that not all of the appointments are synchronizing what do you mean? What do the appointments have in common?
2) Are all of the appointments that aren't synchronizing older than 30, 60 or 90 days?
3) How many calendars do you have on your computer?
4) Are you using Microsoft Outlook?
5) Of the appointments that are not synchronizing, when you open them on the device what does it say at the top for "Send Using" and how does that compare to the appointments that are synchronizing?
Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on twitter! @BlackBerryHelp
Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!
12-14-2009 11:56 AM
I am having the same problem with my 9630 and have tried for over a week to fix it, please help.
I have tried KB10340. I checked to make sure facebook hadn't changed my email address setting, but i couldn't figure out how to uninstall f-book. I am not permitted to delete the research in motion folder.
I have gone from 200 to 400 out of 800 synching. I have no clue what they have in common. I don't get an error number, "operation terminated unexpectedly."
I have one calendar on my comp.
Microsoft Office 2007, BB 5.0
The send using address is correct, it seems.