Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Desktop Software for PC

Visitor
macdogs
My Device: BB Tourch 9800
My Carrier: Rogers

Issues with trying to Sync of BB Tourch 9800 Organizer with MS Outlook 2010 (64Bit) using BB DM Ver 6.1.0.36 Bundle 38

I am having ongoing issues with trying to sync contacts, memos calendar etc using the latest version of DM 6. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the DM software. I have tried to "remap" the fields as noted in the error messages only to get other error messages  including: "intellisync one or more configured folders is not available"

I have on many occasions tried to reset the organizer in DM6, checking the box for calendar, address book etc only to go through the process of selecting MS Office and to complete the set up and then the check box is "unchecked" automatically. ( I must be doing something wrong)

I have reviewed different KB fixes without any success - I may be able to re-sync after doing a suggested change but it will only work once they I am back to the same problem of not being able to sync my calendar etc.

I have changed the WIN7 administrator levels as suggested.

I am running Win 7 and MS Office Professional 2010 (64 Bit) which the latest version of DM 6 is supposed to work with.

Any suggestions on how to get my organizer to stat syncing again?

Please use plain text.