Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Desktop Software for PC

bjones0522
My Device: Not Specified

Lotus Notes calendar entries disappearing from email client

My organization supports serveral Blackberry users who use Blackberry's desktop software to synchronize their Lotus Notes contacts and calendars.  Over the past several months most of these employees have been complaining that calendar entries are missing from their Lotus Notes clients.  The Blackberry users are the only ones who are effected by this, and all of them claim to have not deleted the entries from their phones or their email clients.  Has anyone seen this behavior before?

Please use plain text.
New Developer
rjsdavis

Re: Lotus Notes calendar entries disappearing from email client

Yep - I get the exact same problem with my Storm and sync'ing to Outlook 2009. It seems that RIM hasnt' realised that business people need to keep records like this of past events.....

Its pretty crap really. I'm waiting for a solution myself.

Please use plain text.
bjones0522

Wow that stinks!  I didn't realize that the same problem existed with Outlook.  Have you contacted Blackberry support?  I'm trying to find technical contact info now to see if they have an internal solution.
Please use plain text.
shuli
My Device: Bold 2 9700
My Carrier: Orange

Have been struggling with this problem for some time now, have spoken to my carrier and followed their instruction by tweaking the sync settings, to no avail. Its got to the stage that I have to copy important calendar notes to another text based file, to keep it.

Have BB acknowledged this yet, or done something about it yet?

Please use plain text.