Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Desktop Software for PC

New Contributor
IRBO69

Media Sync Problem and playlist problem

Hello everybody, I have a BB bold 9000, i dont have any problem to sync my device with ITUNES, but when the sync its finish, I go to my device and all my songs and playlist are properly record as they are on my itunes library, but when I run in a diferent sesion the media application of my phone, I cant only see my whole list of songs, all of them , but I can`t seek anyone by any order, its like some kind of index was missing. I have on my library almost 600 songs. I trying to fix the problem deleting with the media sync software all the songs, and sync again but again have the same problem, any suggestions ? PD: I have a SD card of 8GB installed on my phone.
Please use plain text.
Guru I
Bifocals
My Carrier: VerizonWireless

Re: Media Sync Problem and playlist problem

Hi and welcome to the forums!

Let me understand: you transfer the songs and playlists and see them.

"but when I run in a diferent sesion the media application of my phone"

I do not understand that line.

Thanks

Click Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!
Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.

Install BlackBerry Protect it's a free application designed to help find your lost BlackBerry smartphone, and keep the information on it secure.

Follow Bifocals on Twitter

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
IRBO69

Re: Media Sync Problem and playlist problem

Means that in a diferent sesion, when I rerun the media player program thats comes with de BB BOLD 9000,  I can see the songs but I cant seek them in any way (not by album,artist, etc) I can only see the songs and play them if a go one by one with my roller ball.
Please use plain text.