If you are using Internet Explorer, please remove blackberry.com from your compatibility view settings.

Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Desktop Software for PC

Contributor
abgrxenda
My Device: Pearl Flip 8220
My Carrier: ZAIN Kuwait

Re: Mobile Internet v6

Well, I myself still have the problem as you can see in the screen shots, I just find a work seepind to enable me to use the USB instead of the Bluetooth, so I thought I should share it as it does not cost anything, I just followed the instructures very carefully and when it com to the network setting I just googled my company setting
Please use plain text.
DAP_ET
My Device: Bold 9900
My Carrier: Optus

Hey guys,

I am freaking out to considering I a need this for when I go to the USA. This is my first time using it since the curve from 2007. I thought it was my mobile phone(ISP) but they said the feature is already enabled for me to tether the internet service from my phone. I am a bit shocked to hear BB, not testing the software, I'm a loyal fan of Blackberry.

I guess since we are asking are we able to get Skype on the Blackberry Bold 9900 yet.
Please use plain text.
Contributor
KobiKobi
My Device: Blackberry 9700
My Carrier: Rogers

I'm having exactly the same problem on my pc with windows 7. I'm using a blackberry 9700 (rogers). Its so fustrating to say the least!
Please use plain text.
sunnyomage
My Device: BlackBerry Bold 9700
My Carrier: MTN Nigeria

Initialsation to mobile internet fais on my BB 9700 connected to desktop manager on a windows 7 laptop. Operating system is version 6.0 .. what is the current soluton.

Please use plain text.