Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Desktop Software for PC

New Developer
rjsdavis
My Device: Not Specified

My BB Storm is deleting all of my old calendar entries in Outlook! HELP!

I've seen this raised a few times with different handsets, and different email/calendar clients, however, I've yet to find a BB Storm messing around with Outlook 2009. However, am guessing that its a generic BB problem that messes up ALL email/calendar clients!

In short - I've followed the advice on the Vodafone website, to reset the sync settings in the DM, and then set them back up again - DIDN'T WORK.

I've also ensured that on the Handset/Calendar options, that they are set to be kept - FOREVER, makes no difference!

I don't know what to do next. I really, really need to keep all of my old diary entries for client reference and notes etc. I can't have one-way sync, as I often make appointments when out and about, and its CRUCIAL that the handset then updates the laptop the next time they are sync'd, so that both diaries are always showing all information, all of the time, as well as having the full history.

Can I make this work, or should I be resigned to the fact that in all these years, RIM hasn't worked out that business people need to keep records of important stuff like this!?

Richard

Please use plain text.
cgouaux
My Device: Not Specified

Re: My BB Storm is deleting all of my old calendar entries in Outlook! HELP!

I am faced with the same issue and reluctant to sync my calendar now.  Any help would be appreciated.
Please use plain text.