Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Desktop Software for PC

tterakita
My Device: bold
My Carrier: telus
Accepted Solution

Outlook calendar sync

I have a Bold and just recently updated my desktop software to 6.0.  Ever since, my outlook calendar won't sync.  In the configure sync section i am getting a (not installed) beside my calendar icon.  I have no problem syncing the memo pad and address book but cannot get it to recognize the calendar.  I have tried numerous suggestions from the blackberry online help to no avail.

Any help would be greatly appreciated as without this feature I will change phones as i live by my outlook calendar for work.

Please use plain text.
BlackBerry Technical Advisor (Retired)
FrankieS
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 smartphone

Re: Outlook calendar sync

Hi tterakita,

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

Try navigating to Options->Advanced Options->Default Services and verifying that the Default BlackBerry Calendar is set correctly. You may need to follow this article for the "Calendar not installed message in the Desktop Software". http://bbry.lv/aPom0K

-FS

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on Twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

Please use plain text.
NicSav
My Device: Curve 8520
My Carrier: Vodacom South Africa

Hi

I have a curve 8520 and a new laptop - currently running a Trial Version of office 2010. I don't know how to tell whether this is 32 or 64 bit - it's the straight forward trial version from Microsoft, and I downloaded in from the internet (does this mean it's 'click to run'?)

When I try to synch with my blackberry (downloaded software 6.0.1 from the web) I get a message 'operation terminated unexpectedly', when I try to select outlook as my calendar

I see from other posts I may have a problem if my office is click to run (not sure) and my outlook is 64 bit (again not sure though don't think si). How do i tell and is this really the problem.

You gave good advice on the last post so I'm hoping you can help me too!

Thanks a lot

Nicola

Please use plain text.
Patric
My Device: blackBerry 8300

You may want ot tale a look at the list of popular solutions for syncing mobile with your PC data posted on MSExchange.org To sync Outlook calendar with my Blackberry I use CodeTwo Exchange Sync and it work well.

Please use plain text.
tsltorch
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: Bell

I have a similar problem. Torch 9800 calendars won't sync and I've followed the instructions on the previous post and I have no 'advanced options' to choose. My email seems to sync OK and I was able to find the option in Contacts and NotePad to sync as well, but my calendar function gives me no option to sync. Can you help?  Facebook is showing up as the first calendar option, but I've deleted that application thinking that was causing the problem, but even though I've deleted FB I still see Facebook as coming up as a calendar option and I can't delete it. 

Many, many thanks in advance.

Tsltorch.

Please use plain text.