Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Desktop Software for PC

New Contributor
klars
My Device: Not Specified

PocketMac

Is anyone aware of a better sync software for Mac than PocketMac? It's just not working very well for me.
Please use plain text.
Contributor
safri

Re: PocketMac

PocketMac never seemed to work with any of my BBs. Have lose hope trying to sync my BBs with Mac :smileymad:
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
klars

I have sent emails to various BB email / forum addresses, but it's like Mac users is not a big priority for them.
Please use plain text.
Contributor
safri

Mac users are kind of being in the same boat with Linux users.
Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
Ben

Currently, Pocketmac is the only supported syncronization method with BlackBerry devices through RIM.

Would help to know what problems your having. Pocketmac is primarly designed to syncronize your organizer data, and if theres a problem there, provide your enviroment and specific issue, there is usually a solution.

Please use plain text.
Contributor
safri

Ben wrote:

Currently, Pocketmac is the only supported syncronization method with BlackBerry devices through RIM.

Would help to know what problems your having. Pocketmac is primarly designed to syncronize your organizer data, and if theres a problem there, provide your enviroment and specific issue, there is usually a solution.

Well, I've a Curve 8300 and failed to sync with my PowerBook G4 (Mac OS 10.4.11) using PocketMac Version 1.0.9. Used both USB cable and Bluetooth method for syncing but failed and failed. All I get is Error to Sync Your Devices message all the way. How about that?
Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
Ben

Bluetooth isn't supported by Pocketmac (sorry) so don't even try.   What application are you trying to sync to on the Mac?  If Entourage, is it 2008?
Please use plain text.
Contributor
safri

Yes, Entourage 2008 is a no-go.
Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
jonner

Entourage is not supported by the current version of Pocketmac. You can try Synchronizing with Address Book and Ical and will likely be successful.
Please use plain text.
Contributor
safri

Thanks. Will try it.
~via Curve
Please use plain text.