Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Desktop Software for PC

New Contributor
gbest54
My Device: Not Specified

SYNC PROBLEM WITH CURVE

My Curve gets part of the way through synchronizing and then errors out during the calendar sync.  I read the synchronization log and it indicates from the first device (the Curve) a number of entries that look like normal calendar entries and then some that say Read "00000000" and then from the second device (the PC) Read "<Unspecified>".  Can anyone tell me what is going on and how I fix this?

Please use plain text.
bhennings

Re: SYNC PROBLEM WITH CURVE

I have been having this same exact problem. I have tried uninstalling old versions, installing the latest 4.7. I am running Vista and Outlook 2007. Any help would be greatly appreciated. This has become SOoooo frustrating! 
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
gbest54

Re: SYNC PROBLEM WITH CURVE

My situation is an earlier version of Desktop Manager  V4.2.2.14 and Outlook 2003 SP2. I thought maybe updating he Desktop manager would help but it sounds like that is a lost cause.  I have to think it is a memory issue or there are some records that did not actually get deleted. Have you tried anything else like doing a back-up and then reloading the previous back-up?
Please use plain text.