Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Desktop Software for PC

New Contributor
Zoner
My Device: Curve 9300, & Playbook
My Carrier: Bell Canada

Stopped receiving email on my BB 9300 after installing Desktop manager. Still getting email on my new playbook??

Please use plain text.
Contributor
schalkb78
My Device: Playbook
My Carrier: +27739463208

Re: Stopped receiving email on my BB 9300 after installing Desktop manager. Still getting email on my new playbook??

Seems like if tethering is active you won't be able to access emails or app world on your phone.  Hope it works. 

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Zoner

Re: Stopped receiving email on my BB 9300 after installing Desktop manager. Still getting email on my new playbook??

I've never tethered the phone. How would that happen and how do I disable it if it is? I bought a BB Playbook and tried to link the two........ maybe then?? Is there a help desk person I can actually talk to who can help me sort this out?

Please use plain text.
Contributor
schalkb78
My Device: Playbook
My Carrier: +27739463208

From the home screen drag from the middle top of the frame downward to bring up the setting menu. on the right hand side select Internet tathering. If there were is a active connection cancel it.  

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Zoner

When I drag down the screen from the center I don't see a setting menu?? I see Manage Connections, Mobile network, WiFi, Bluetooth etc......no tethering option. Is there any other way to find tethering on this phone? Also, I now can't get email on my Playbook!! Something about not finding the server?

Please use plain text.