Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Desktop Software for PC

Contributor
janhagen
My Device: 9780
My Carrier: KPN

Sync calender problems

As many others the same problem with the synchronisation after the upgrade of teh desktopsoftware. It does sync once and after it's "dead" I can't select 1 calender. So I've in my disply now 2 calenders and I can't remove the other. I spend already hours without any result even my provider (KPN Netherlands helpdesk (fysically) can't help me out of this. This is not the 1st time that I've problems with the sync after a upgrade of the desktop software from BB. I'm now coming to a point, after many years using the BB phone, that I'm going back to a windows phone. I laost teh past years to many hours to solve the BB-software **bleep**.:smileyfrustrated:

Please use plain text.
Guru I
Bifocals
My Device: Torch 9850/ Playbook
My Carrier: VerizonWireless

Re: Sync calendar problems

Hi and welcome to the forums!

Here are some tips on resolving the issue.

Thanks,

Bifocals

KB29353 "Error: Options value is unacceptable, please check options properties" is received when attempting wired synchronization of organizer data using BlackBerry Desktop Software

KB02083 How to create a Microsoft Outlook MAPI profile

Click Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!
Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.

Install BlackBerry Protect it's a free application designed to help find your lost BlackBerry smartphone, and keep the information on it secure.

Follow Bifocals on Twitter

Please use plain text.