08-07-2008 03:49 PM
Solved! Go to Solution.
08-12-2008 10:18 AM
1. Right-Click on Command Prompt in Start Menu and choose Run as Administrator
2. Navigate to C:\Program Files\Research in Motion\Blackberry\IS71 Connectors\MS Outlook Connector by typing: c:\> cd program files\research in motion\blackberry\is71 connectors\ms outlook connector
3. Then type in the command prompt, type: regsvr32 MsOutlookConnector.fil
4. If the registration is successful, the following message displays:
DllRegisterSErver in msoutlookconnector.fil succeeded.
5. Close and open Blackberry Desktop Manager to perform the synchronization process again and Outlook will be in the list...
If you receive the error message DllRegisterServer failed with error code 0x80070005 - you do not have admin rights. So, it's important that you run command prompt as admin.