Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Desktop Software for PC

Visitor
Andras1022
My Device: Blackberry 9900
My Carrier: O2

Synch failure

Hi everyone,

I am new to the forum, so I might have missed the answer in a similar topic, but I couldn't find it.

So, I'm running Windows 7 with Office 2013. Every time I try to synch my phone with Outlook I got the error of redemption not being installed. When I tried an older version of the desktop manager (6.0) it did not recognize my Outlook as my default email client, which it is. So I tried re-installing the desktop manager, tried a different version, tried to restart the system, start outlook first then the desktop manager and the other way around. It was always the same. So I really have no idea, how to get around this issue.

So does anyone have any idea how to solve this?

Please use plain text.
Hall of Famer II
sdgardne
My Device: Z30, Z10 & Q10 (10.2.1.3247), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Re: Synch failure

Hi and Welcome to the Community!

Actually, I think the core of your problem is deeper...refer:

As you can see, OL2013 is not technically supported...some have had success with it, others have failed...but all discussions about that are in the Desktop Software portion of this forum:

You should probably search that specific board for "2013" or something similar and inspect all relevant threads.

Good luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.