Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Desktop Software for PC

New Contributor
parallaxe
My Device: Q5
My Carrier: Koodo Mobile

Synchronisation problem between Curve 9300 and Outlook

I have a Curve 9300 on 6.0 that synchronize with Outlook 2007.

Everything worked fine until last week (or so) when my Calendar entries on the BB don't synchronize anymore with Outlook. The Outlook Calender entries still synchronise on the BB. Everything else synchronise perfectly.

Since this is a new problem, I assume that something has changed either on the BB or on Outlook that makes this feature stop working. This is making my life complicated. Has anyone experienced a similar problem, and has found a solution?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
parallaxe

Re: Synchronisation problem between Curve 9300 and Outlook

I am updating my post to say that now all synchronisation has stopped between my computer and my BB. The Blackberry Desktop Software sees my device but refuses to initiate synchronisation.

I also found out that there are absolutely no support provided by BB for this type of problem. Only stupid Q&A that asks dumb questions, like if the cable is correctly plugged in...

So I guess this forum is my last resort... Any help... Someone....

Please use plain text.
Hall of Famer II
sdgardne
My Device: Z30, Z10 & Q10 (10.2.2.1531), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Re: Synchronisation problem between Curve 9300 and Outlook

Hi and Welcome to the Community!

I suggest this thread:

It starts with a process for cleanly starting over, and there is some discussion, and there is also a post (15) with links to older Desktop Software versions, if those are needed. Note that this is not, by any means, guaranteed to work...but it has worked for many to resolve issues they are having.

Good luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
parallaxe

Re: Synchronization problem between Curve 9300 and Outlook

Thank you very much for all your suggestions, it is truly appreciated.

I followed the instructions but unfortunately it is still not working. I have wasted most of my day trying to solve this problem without any success, it is a total waste of my time, and I will probably send a bill to BB... I have better things to do than to fight this.

For the record, I have also filed a question on Twitter @BlackBerryHelp and they suggested that procedure :

KB10144 - How to force the detection of the BlackBerry smartphone using Application Loader

but it didn't worked either, it made the BB Desktop Software crashed and run in circle.

So I am back to square one, any other suggestions, any one?

Please use plain text.
Hall of Famer II
sdgardne
My Device: Z30, Z10 & Q10 (10.2.2.1531), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Re: Synchronization problem between Curve 9300 and Outlook

I'm sorry that this has so frustrated you...but please do understand that, here on this site, you are not chatting with BB employees...refer:

Indeed, even requesting help via Twitter is not formal support (though I am pretty sure those are BB employees).

The procedure I gave you has worked for many people to get them going again...not being there with you, I can't guess as to why it's not working in your situation.

Good luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.