Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Desktop Software for PC

New Contributor
Jorbenz
My Device: Blackberry torch 9800
My Carrier: tele2

Update won't instal

Hello I god a problem with my blackberry torch 9800. It doesn't react on anyting so I instaled blackberry desktop and a special update voor the blackberry torch 9800. I want to set it back to the fabrick settings with my computer but it stops around the middle and it says: waiting for initialize of your mobile. And than there comes another ting there stands on The application Loader can't make connecting to your mobile. Connect it again and typ your pin on your mobile if you need to. But it doesn't respond on anything so I can't typ my code anywere what must I do? My english is bad because i am from the Netherlands I hope I get a answer soon 

Please use plain text.
Elite II
tanzim
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: grameenphone

Re: Update won't instal

Hi Jorbenz,

Check the below KB article on force detection of BlackBerry to Desktop Software -

• KB10144 How to force the detection of the BlackBerry smartphone using Application Loader

tanzim                                                                                  
If your query is resolved then please click on Accept as Solution

Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Jorbenz
My Device: Blackberry torch 9800
My Carrier: tele2

Re: Update won't instal

Hi thanks voor the tip by my blackberry bold this works but now bij my blackberry torch is doesn't work at al the steps are different than the by the blackberry bold If I connect it to my computer with the blackberry desktop You gor 3 choiches cancel fix it help if you do fix it you need an update I got it I select it and it will install but it stops around the middle and it says initialize with the mobile after that something new is coming and there stand we can't connect with your mobile. The only thing that my mobile is doing is lighting red red blackberry light for 20 seconds 20 seconds noting 20 seconds on. That's everything I hope somebody can help me. 

Please use plain text.