Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Desktop Software for PC

New Contributor
kevingibb
My Device: Not Specified

Vista Outlook 2007 DM 4.2

I have been running Vista with DM 4.3 (W/O MM) and OUtlook 2007 (Exchange Server 2003) for the last 2 months. Initially I had some issues syncing but got it working. After the 1st few synch I hit a sync issue with 1 re-occuring item in the calendar. I deleted and then I was OK for about 2 months. Recently, my BB stopped synching with the calendar. It would hit something in the calendar and just stop working and crash DM. I read the forums and did the following: Un-Installed the DM and ran the SCANOST.exe tool to fix any possible corruption. I then re-installed the DM as administrator and re-set the sync. I re-mapped all the conduits and then presto, nothing happens. The DM sees my BB, acts like it is going to sync but then does not synch. It does not crash. I have tried the above procedure a couple of times. I also tried installing DM 4.2SP2 with the same results. I am now back at DM 4.3. I created a new profile in Outlook with the same results. Anyone else seeing this? Really frustrating.
Please use plain text.
tjrohner

Re: Vista Outlook 2007 DM 4.2

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
kevingibb

Re: Vista Outlook 2007 DM 4.2

I got it to work. Wacky. Related to Vista SW updates not running. I noticed the Windows spyware app was blocking certain startup items (although not DM explicitly). I fixed SU and then all was good.

Please use plain text.