Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Desktop Software for PC

BlackBerry Technical Advisor (Retired)
FrankieS
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 smartphone

Re: app loader

Hey john111,

Could you please try other USB ports and cables as well as verifying that User Account Control is disabled? You can check UAC in Control Panel > User Accounts and Family Safety > User Accounts > Change User Account Control Settings. Make sure the slider buttom is at the lowest level. If you need to change this setting, please restart the computer afterwards before retrying the application load.

Thanks.

-FS

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on Twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

Please use plain text.
Contributor
john111
My Device: curve 8320
My Carrier: 0range

I have reset the account control to lowest setting and restarted computer. Tried again with same results. I cannot understand that when trying through desktop manager I get the error "cannot update  make sutre you have a valid internet connection ". I have !

Please use plain text.
Contributor
john111
My Device: curve 8320
My Carrier: 0range

Hi, since my last reply, I have tried the new battery and that did not work. So I have now tried all usb ports and a number of leads. Last result I inspected the charger /USB port on device and after some scrutiny I noticed a very thin wire coming from the middle. This would not budge. So I presume that the charger port is faulty and I am giving up.

Thank you for all your help, the information that you have provided will come in handy for future ventures.

kindess regards

John

Please use plain text.
Visitor
dcecil99
My Device: Blackberry 9900, 9780,9700, 8700 and Playbook
My Carrier: Globe Telcom

After 18 hours of frustration with my bricked BB9900 and loss of sleep trying to firgure out what I did to screw up my 9900.  I had loaded a theme from App World by Raypho called Nitro and then it bricked on reboot.  Basically it would not fuly boot.  In my research today, SOME EXPERT said these words...."pull the memory card"  Guess what that was my problem and it works and it solved my problem totally.  So thanks to my freind the "unknown expert"  My recomenedation is don't forget a boot problem that maybe assocaited with a mini SD card that may be corrupted...  hehehe  Dave da Bulldog   :Clap:

Please use plain text.