Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Desktop Software for PC

andypepper
My Device: Not Specified

calendar syncing-deletions

Hi!  I have a Blackberry Pearl 8130 from Verizon and run v4.3 desktop software on my pc.  I've had no trouble syncing until about a week ago when it started deleting calendar entries on my desktop, and now won't perform a two-way sync.  I have re-configured several times, deleted intellisync in the Research In Motion/Blackberry file and reset the phone but can only sync from my pc to the phone, and the phone won't transfer calendar entries to my pc, only delete entries.

any suggestions?

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
aok63

Re: calendar syncing-deletions

I had a similar problem when I first got my phone - I would sync and it would delete entries from my desktop, then I would resync and it would add some back, then I would resync and it would delete some off of the phone.  At any rate, I finally found this link, followed the instructions and I've been good ever since.  Might be worth a try for you?

http://www.blackberry.com/btsc/articles/413/KB14214_f.SAL_Public.html

Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
jonner

Re: calendar syncing-deletions

Another option you have is after you synchronize for the first time switch to only synchronize future items in your calendar. This will stop the sync from looking at older items and will not delete entries from either your BlackBerry or Computer if the date for the appointment has passed.

Please use plain text.