Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Desktop Software for PC

New Contributor
eternalwellbeing
My Device: blackberry Bold 9700
My Carrier: Optus

emails not appearing in my folder

Hi, I have 3 email accounts in seperate folders plus the main messages folder. I prefer for my messages to arrive in their seperate folders. When I receive a new email alert the icon appears next to my gmail folder, and in the main messages folder, however when I open the gmail folder nothing is there, I can only open it from the main messages folder. My .com.au email works fine and my westnet.com.au as well. I have unchecked the box in options to not receive it in the main massage folder but then I get a new message notification it doesn't appear anywhere! I have deleted the email account and set it up again. I have a Blackberry Bold 9700. Please help. Thanks
Please use plain text.
Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.2.1.3247; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: at&t

Re: emails not appearing in my folder

Have you tried rebooting the device by removing the battery?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
eternalwellbeing

Yes I tried rebooting but that didn't help
Please use plain text.
Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.2.1.3247; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: at&t

Try going into the Email Setup application and resending the service books.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
eternalwellbeing

I deleted the email account before as well then went into email set up and set it up again. That resends the service books but no luck there either. I get that first email confirmation, which says 'congratulations etc you should start receiving emails in 20 minutes', and that one I can open in the gmail folder. Every email after that only opens in the main messages folder. I just resent the service books again on your advice but the same thing happened again. Any other suggestions?
Please use plain text.