Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Desktop Software for PC

New Contributor
robinatlas
My Device: Blackberry Pearl 8100
My Carrier: t-mobile

installing blackberry media synch

I several times I have tried to install your blackberry media sync but I keep getting error message spoke to t-mobile (my carrier) and they told me to contact blackberry  I contacted blackberry and they told me to contact my carrier). I had the program on my computer but when my computer crashed I had to reinstall everything including blackberry program.

this is the messge i keep getting: blackberry Desktop software has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for inconvenience) send a error report. this is what is on the error report:

Blackberry Desktop Software

Error Signature

AppName: rim.desktop.exe.         AppVer: 6.1.0.36                       AppStamp:4eb85358

Modname: kernel32.dll               ModVer. 5.1.2600.5781              ModStamp:49c4f482

fDebug: 0                                  Offset: 00012afb

This error report includes: information regarding the condition of Blackberry Software when the problem occurred; the operating system version and computer hardware in use; your Digital Product ID, which could be used to identify your license; and the Internet Protocol (IP) address of your computer.               

I  But I am stuck and frustrated. 

Please use plain text.