Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Device Synchronization

New Contributor
APCL
My Carrier: Vodafone
Accepted Solution

Calendar items keep disappearing on BB Bold 9900

Hi,

I have a user that has a BB Bold 9900 and all his calendar items keep disappearing! Hi email is fine and contacts are all ok. When his handset is activated (or reactivated) the calendar is fine for a while, then the items just vanish. He has noticed that it tends to happen when he sends a meeting request from the handset - when the recipient accepts and it sends the reply, it then causes the existing calendar items to disappear.

We've tried wiping the handset (he's even had a new handset), and synchronised manually via usb and wireless, and all is fine for while. This was not a problem until about a couple of weeks ago. We only recently installed SP2 onto the Exchange server - would this have caused it?

We currently use BES Express Version 5.0.2.29 and also use MS Exchange 2010 SP2 Version 14.02.0318.001

Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
APCL

Re: Calendar items keep disappearing on BB Bold 9900

Unfortunately this is still happening, and a reboot did not resolve it. I have tried the following things:

Still no joy thus far...

Thanks

Please use plain text.
Contributor
deadpool328

Did you ever find a solution to this

I am having the exact same issues with a 9900 and the exact version of BES Express and Exchange 2010 sp2

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
APCL

Hi, yes I did eventually. Well, I didn't. We finally bit the bullet and paid Blackberry $250 to open a case. What they did was upgrade the BES to SP4 (5.0.4) and also set a static mailbox on the handset itself:

How to assign a BlackBerry smartphone user to a static mailbox agent on a BlackBerry Enterprise Server(http://www.blackberry.com/btsc/KB12766)

Hope this helps!

Thanks

Please use plain text.
Contributor
deadpool328

thanks!  ill definately give this a try!

Please use plain text.